How To Measure Your Size
Check your full height against the guidelines detailed in below diagrams. The Changing Robe should ideally fall between your knee and ankle. Then check that the circumference of the Changing Robe is wide enough to fit your chest and your arms inside, with some room to move.
Please note: The S size is suitable for children/teenagers as well as adults, within height guidance, but expect a roomy fit through the robe.
Height: The highest point of your shoulder to hem
All Weather Puffer Changing Robe - Aventurine Green
Good art inspires; good design motivates
Sizing & fit
- See size guide
- Tailored raglan sleeve
- Adjustable velcro cuff fastening
- Choose your usual size for an oversized roomie fit to allow for changing
- We suggest sizing down if wearing as an everyday coat
- Weight: S 1.3kg, M 1.45kg, L 1.6kg, XL 1.9kg
- Quilted, low-profile & adjustable for a close-fit
- Filled with QuiltedCloud fill & lined with sustainable Honeycomb fleece
- Draft collar offers extra protection
- 2 external zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 external deep patch pockets with velcro closure & easy-opening tab
- Large internal stash pocket with bungee clip for pack-away bag
- Internal zipped pocket for phone & valuables (with key clip)
- Premium matte-black, durable water-resistant zip
- Tactile, silicon-gripped ribbon zip-pull
- Two-way for flexibility and more room when changing
- Anti-chafe chin guard
- Storm barrier (behind zip) for extra comfort and protection
- Reversible: One side is water-repellent fabric, the other is soft brushed fabric
- Designed to double as a travel pillow. Just turn the bag inside out so the soft inner fabric is on the outside when the robe is packed away
- Loop for attaching to your day bag with karabiner (not supplied)
- Bungee drawcord secures with an adjuster
- Perfect for transporting wet swimwear on the way home
- Dimensions of coat when stuffed into pack-away bag: 40cm x 40cm x 15cm (Size M)
- Empty bag dimensions: 45cm x 45cm
Designed for adventure
- Concealed, loose-fitting wrist gaiters, strategically placed within the sleeve to protect them from the rain. Designed to keep wrists warm and dry, contributing to a warmer overall body temperature.
- Reinforced side slits for moving freely
- Back-neck hanging loop
- ‘I belong to’ label on internal zipped pocket
- Vivida logo on left chest
FABRICS & TECHNOLOGY
All recycled materials are certified and meet Global Recycled Standards.
Waterproof, windproof shell fabric:
- 4-way stretch facilitates movement & freedom
- Premium peached soft-touch feel
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Multilayer technology brings increased levels of waterproofness:
Layer 1: Bionic Finish® Eco PFC-free durable water-repellent coating allows water to bead-up and roll away
Layer 2: Soft-touch peached 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
Layer 3: 5000mm waterproof laminate
Advanced honeycomb fleece lining:
- 100% Recycled Polyester 200gsm moisture wicking fleece, warms the body quickly
- Synthetic fill Insulation, mimics properties of down - warming the body quickly. While the recycled honeycomb fleece draws water away from the skin.
- QuiltedCloud Synthetic Down (Fill weight 135g)
- Non-quilted areas (lower body & sleeve): Wadding 100% Recycled Polyester (160g)
- Lightweight lining (100% recycled polyamide)
Made in China
We stand behind every item we make and have performance and wearer tested each item, to make sure you are satisfied with the product.
We are committed to our products and to you, our valued Vivida community.
Your Changing Robe will retain its waterproof properties for longer if you follow our guidelines. Read our detailed care instructions and tips.
- Does not need regular washing
- If covered in mud or sand, gently brush it off & clean with damp sponge
- If damp when put away, remove as soon as possible from your pack-away bag to prevent mould. Do not store wet for a long time
- Dry at room temperature between uses
- Never expose to heat sources e.g. fires, radiators etc.
If machine is wash necessary:
- If absolutely necessary, this garment is machine washable; however, we recommend washing by hand.
- To prevent compromising the efficacy of the waterproof outer shell fabric & waterproof membrane, washing should be limited.
- Wash your Changing Robe inside out, with all zips closed to protect the shell and waterproof membrane
- Put inside a Guppyfriend Washing Bag to reduce the flow of microfibres into our water systems.
- Gentle, cool wash at 30℃, with a mild detergent & line dry out of direct sunlight (do not tumble dry or dry clean)
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- When absolutely necessary, cool iron on reverse
- This garment is treated with a Bionic Finish® Eco PFC-free durable water-repellent coating, allowing water to bead-up and roll away.
- After lots of adventures, or after having been washed several times, it may be time to put on another finish on the shell of your Changing Robe with a DWR treatment such as NikWax.
- Caution: this Changing Robe is heavy when wet - be careful around water and never wear in water
- Keep away from fire
RETURNS & SHIPPING
This website ships to all EU countries as well as Georgia, San Marino, Monaco, Vatican City, & Liechtenstein.
We offer free shipping on orders to:
AT, BE, DK, FR, DE, LU & NL over €200
CZ, IE, IT, LI, PL & ES over €350
BG, HR, EE, FI, GE, VA, HU, LV, LT, MC, RO, PT, SM, SK, SI & SE over €400
GR & MT over €450
More shipping information can be found here.
For international shipping please visit www.vividalifestyle.com.
Note: If returning the All Weather Changing Robe please also return the pack away bag. Both items must be returned in a resellable condition. If the pack away bag is not returned, €20 will be deducted from the final refund/exchange value.
- Full-price items can be returned within 90 days of delivery.
- Sale items can be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Product sold as “faulty” or "imperfect" is sold as non-returnable.
More returns information can be found here.
Get changed, keep dry & stay warm with Vivida’s technologically advanced, eco-friendly, insulated & rainproof personal changing coat. This puffer changing robe is designed to shelter you in every weather condition, elevating the comfort and ease of your waterside changing, all year round. Enjoy blending in with nature with this lush A. . . read more
Get changed, keep dry & stay warm with Vivida’s technologically advanced, eco-friendly, insulated & rainproof personal changing coat. This puffer changing robe is designed to shelter you in every weather condition, elevating the comfort and ease of your waterside changing, all year round. Enjoy blending in with nature with this lush Aventurine Green colourway, a perfect complement to the surrounding elements.
It's even been selected as GQ Magazine's Best Premium Changing Robe.
Sustainably made, the high-performance outer shell, made of 100% recycled plastic, is the ultimate defence from the elements. Inside, the honeycomb lining combined with the ultra-insulating, QuiltedCloud fill, traps warmth to preserve your body heat. Thoughtful features, such as an easy-grab two-way zip for flexibility when changing, and the ability to pack down into a tow float or transform into a convenient travel pillow, will make this your new adventure kit essential.
Come rain or shine, this waterproof changing robe is the ultimate outdoor companion for:
- Oceanside explorations, wild swimming, lakeside dips, cold water immersion
- Camping & road trips
- Country dog walks & nature escapes
- Après-surf beers & firepit moments
- Sporting events & touch-line warmth
- Body cool-down; after yoga shavasana, marathons, mountain-biking
Not sure whether the Puffer or Sherpa Changing Robe is best for your needs? Check out our comparison guide.
Shipped from the EU
Free Shipping Options
Free Exchanges & 60 Day Returns